Who collects and processes your data?
How can you contact us?
Address of our offices: C/ de les Oliveres 13, 08140 Caldes de Montbui, Barcelona
Telephone: +34 622227741
What do we do to guarantee the privacy of your data?
Among others, the following measures should be highlighted:
- Ensure the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data in the case of sensitive data.
Why do we want to process your data?
User management: Management of requests for information and comments on the blog.
Management of subscribers: Management of subscribers to our mailing list or newsletter
Management of online store customers: E-commerce, web analytics, marketing and commercial communications.
How long do we keep your data?
User management: For a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
Management of subscribers: As long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Online store customer management: For a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
Why do we process your data?
- User management: Explicit consent of the data subject.
- Management of subscribers: Explicit consent of the interested party.
- Management of online store customers: Explicit consent of the interested party, contractual relationship.
To whom do we transfer your data within the European Union?
Gestión clientes tienda online: Administración Tributaria; Bancos, cajas de ahorros y cajas rurales, proveedores de servicios de telecomunicaciones y marketing on line
Do we make International Transfers of your data outside the European Union?
Where did we obtain your data from?
What types of data do we collect and process?
What are your rights?
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of your data
- Request the DELETION or elimination of your data (right to be “forgotten”)
- LIMIT or OPPOSE the use we make of your data
- Right to WITHDRAW your consent at any time.
- The right to file a data protection CLAIM with the Supervisory Authority: Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos)
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your data?
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, portability and withdrawal of consent, you can do so as follows:
Responsible: Iris González
Address: C/de les Oliveres 13, 08140 Caldes de Montbui
Phone: + 34 622227741
Página web: https://elracodeliris.com/